January 2022: Creative Continuum: New Hope Arts Center
2020-21: Norwegian Holdings continues to purchase paintings/prints
Through 2019-2020: Work in Elle Decor's 30-year anniversary project in NYC with Larry Zox & Dan Christensen, placed by Elizabeth Sadoff Art Advisory, NYC.
March 7: Two oils on 30x22-inch paper will be auctioned off at the Baily House Gala & Auction in NYC at Pier 60. Bidding starts at 30% of retail.
July 6 - August 4: Group show (High Color & Raw Emotions) @ Mark Gallery, 175 Rivington St., NYC (Lower East Side)
November: Holiday House NYC w/Elizabeth Sadoff
October: "Lee Kaloidis on paper 2009-2011" - a 220-image overview of the last six bodies of paper work. For sale on Blurb (price is cost, no profit). Hardback, high-quality paper.
* Big thanks to Unbroken Journal for submitting "Megalomania" for 2017 Best of The Net Anthology.
Duets": Collaboration with London-based photographer Krystina Stimakovits:
* Assemblage & Collage Invitational Exhibition at New Hope Arts March 11 to April 9*
* January: Thanks to Michael Jefry Stevens for using 11-14-13 for the cover of his new CD.
* October: Thanks to "unbroken journal" for accepting "Megalomania" for publication in January '17
Thanks to Soho-Myriad for the commission of four canvases
* August: "Cha cha" and "Untitled (a mystery in 10 acts)" published by Strange Poetry: here
* May 6-8: Whale Songs - New Hope Arts Center, Pennsylvania
* February: A big thank you to Michael Jefry Stevens for using Whale Song 6 for the CD cover of "Michael Jefry Stevens: Brass Tactics", recorded in NYC and produced by Konnex Records out of Germany
* September: Affordable Art Fair, NYC, Muriel Guepin Gallery
* June: "Ten Days In June", Robert Szot & Lee Kaloidis @ Muriel Guepin Gallery, NYC
* Novemeber: Galerie Cerulean - Project Room, curated by Joe Walentini
* August & December: Featured on the Homepage of Saatchi Online in the collection "Inspired by Kandinsky"
* February 1-March 22, Lee Kaloidis: Selected Works, Mark Gallery
RECENT NEWS, EVENTS, CONTACT INFO
2014 Solo Show The Mark Gallery, NYC
2015 10 Days in June @ Muriel Guepin Gallery with Robert Szot, NYC